SIBS™ (Social Inclusion for Brothers and Sisters) is a free program designed for 1st – 12th grade children with siblings diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Our monthly support group helps your child feel unique, as well as better understand and adapt to the challenges of ASD within the family. We offer clinic workshops and community outings that promote positivity and enrich the lives of children and their families.
- Develop a more thorough understanding of ASD
- Build confidence and sense of identity
- Meet peers who share common experiences
- Express feelings in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn coping skills and compassion for others
- Make new friendships
- Enjoy fun activities, like bowling, miniature golf, and trips to the Springs Preserve